The end computer?
The client computer of the person with the browser?

Try looking up server variables.
(here is a list of most of them:
http://www.lib.washington.edu/asp/browser/servar.asp)
(REMOTE_ADDR and REMOTE_HOST)

I don't think there is any way of retrieving them unless you use a
flashVars variable and some inline scripting..

[ASP]
<PARAM NAME=FlashVars
VALUE="REMOTE_HOST=<%=Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR")%>">

[ASP.NET - c#]
<PARAM NAME=FlashVars
VALUE="REMOTE_HOST=<%=Request.ServerVariables["ALL_HTTP"]%>">

[PHP]
<PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="REMOTE_HOST=<? echo $_ENV['REMOTE_HOST']; ?>">

www.neilhighley.com