Hi,
You can use some tree components available on the web.
You can search places like flashkit.com / kirupa.com / actionscript.org etc....

Then use V2 scrollpane and attach your movieclip to scrollpane.

By default, the scrollpane will show or hide a scrollbar as your movie
size changes.

Hope that helps.

Sajid