From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flex 1.5 costs

That is very steep and I suspect that at this pricing level that the
marketplace for this product would be limited to the Fortune 500
enterprises. That's unfortunate because I'm sure that there are a lot of
small to medium-size companies that would love to use it (like my current
client) but won't because of the price. I hope that Macromedia is not
planning on mandatory use of a Flex server in a future version of Central.
Does anyone know what MM plans are regarding Central? Any timing hints?

Regards,
Danton Chin