hi to all

i'm trying to use the remoting with amfphp in flash 8
i'm trying to use also the netdebug with the netconnection debugger...

here's the syntax I use to import the classes

import mx.remoting.NetServices
import mx.remoting.debug.NetDebug;
NetDebug.initialize();

if I just import Netservices remoting works with two errors...
no way to see the events into the netconnection debugger....

if I open a pre-compiled swf in flash 8 i can see events in netconnection debugger!!!!!!

here's all my code and the errors I get

any help would be appreciated!!!

import mx.remoting.NetServices;
import mx.remoting.debug.NetDebug;
NetDebug.initialize();
listDir_Result = function (message) {
        for (i=0; i<message.nomefile.length; i++) {
                trace(i+" "+message.nomefile[i]);
        }
};
listDir_Status = function (message) {
        trace("STATUS");
};
var conn = NetServices.createGatewayConnection("http://xxx/aulavirtuale/gateway.php";);
var myService = conn.getService("formToText", this);
myService.listDir("./");

**Error** C:\Documents and Settings\fonzie admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\Configuration\Classes\mx\remoting\NetServiceProxy.as: Line 62: Type mismatch.
                                        arguments.unshift(new
NetServiceProxyResponder(this, methodName));

**Error** C:\Documents and Settings\fonzie admin\Local Settings\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\Configuration\Classes\mx\remoting\NetServiceProxy.as: Line 67: Type mismatch.
                                                arguments.unshift(new
NetServiceProxyResponder(this, methodName));

Total ActionScript Errors: 2     Reported Errors: 2