does it have to be asp?

you can run php on IIS and php has ODBC libraries

http://us2.php.net/odbc

so flash -> amfphp -> ODBC

bingo.

:)

also you can run apache on windows, you dont have to run IIS.

It depends on what your constraints are i suppose.

martin

Serge Jespers wrote:
Have a look at http://www.openamf.org
Don't know if this can help you but it's also a third party remoting solution.

I need to create a Flash application for a small non-profit can't afford the
$999 price tag of MM's Flash Remoting gateway. Is there a third party
remoting solution like AMFPHP that I could use? Essentially I need to read
and write to an Access database on a Windows web host.

Thanks for any suggestions and pointers to examples for this.

Michael

Martin Wood

http://relivethefuture.com/choronzon