From: Michael Appelmans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:15 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] flash and ASP.NET

I need to create a Flash application for a small non-profit can't afford the
$999 price tag of MM's Flash Remoting gateway. Is there a third party
remoting solution like AMFPHP that I could use? Essentially I need to read
and write to an Access database on a Windows web host.

Thanks for any suggestions and pointers to examples for this.

Michael