FAQ Adobe acquisition of Macromedia
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/invrelations/adobeandmacromedia_faq.html

Interesting key points:

*How long will it take to integrate Flash Player and Adobe Reader?*

  It will be a multiyear effort. Ultimately, our goal is to combine
  both in a single client. Combining PDF and Adobe Reader with Flash
  and the Flash Player will allow us to deliver a truly ubiquitous
  platform that sits on...

*Are there immediate plans to discontinue any Adobe or Macromedia products?*
  All products continue to be available for purchase. We are a
  customer-driven company and, as always, we will continue to evaluate
  and respond to customer demand to shape our product mix.

*What will happen to the Macromedia corporate brand? What will happen to product and technology brands, such as Dreamweaver and Flash?*
  Adobe will continue investing in key Macromedia product brands.
  Initially, product brands acquired from Macromedia will include the
  Macromedia name (for example, "Macromedia Dreamweaver"). Over time,
  Macromedia products will migrate to the Adobe brand (for example,
  "Adobe Dreamweaver") during planned release cycles when packaging
  materials and user and marketing collateral are updated.

*We are now "Adobe" developers...:)