If it doesnt have to be flash chose Shockwave

"nik crosina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi guys

I am trying to find the best way forward here...

We have to create a 3D looking hotel lobby from which the suer can move into
the kitchen, bar, hotel room, etc.

Has anyone of you done something similar in 3D and in FLASH, or is this too
much pane. I am thinking about skewing photographs or illustrations of
walls, floors and ceilings and allowing the user to determine the movemnet
around in the space which then will cahnge the perspectives, etc.

Is it too much pain, or is it doable?

Other options we are considering at the moment are QTVR, and 3D modelling
output to either video (and Flash) or Shockwave 3D via Director.

What you think?!

--
Nik C