Ok, here's what I do :

The textField is Dynamic, Font Verdana, Anti-alias for readability + embedded.
This is done on the Stage.

In Code :
txt_Instruction.html = true;
txt_Instruction.htmlText = "<P align='center'>" +
unescape(_global.exData.meta.studentInstruction1) + "<p>";

In the example I try there's a string : blab la bla <i>some words</i>
<i>some words</i> doesn't appear, all the rest does.

Thx for helping me out with this issue.

Vriendelijke groeten,

Ann Soens

PointX Multimedia