Hi Jason,

AFAIK, XPath.selectNodes() returns an Array.

<snippet from the docs>

        /**
10      *        selectNodes
11      *
12      *        returns an array of nodes that match the given XPath
13      *        expression using the the XMLNode (context) as the
14      *        starting context for the expression.
15      *
16      *        This is the description
17      *        @param (XMLNode)context
18      *        @param (String)XPath expression
19      *        @return (Array) matching nodes
20      */
21      static function selectNodes(context,path:String):Array{
22              return XPathParser.parseQuery(context,path)
23      }
24

</snippet from the docs>

HTH,