I don't know the answer, but you owe me £4.50 just for reading your email
:OD

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Binyamin
Bauman
Sent: 30 December 2005 19:03
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Passing complex structure of parameters to
webservice with ActionScript

I have been cracking my head against this for days.  I am trying to consume
a web service that requires a complex structure of parameters to be passed
with every call.  See attached screenshot for WSDL structure.  I am trying
to use WebService classes to make the call as follows.  Let me know if you
can tell me what I am doing wrong, I will pay!

Thanks,

Ben

//create parameter object

params = {

            request:{

                        reqHeader:{

                                    organization: "Blah",

                                    department: "thigny",

                                    application: "wierdo",

                                    userID: "viga",

                                    messageID: "blinga",

                                    timeStamp: Date,

                                    locale: "pisa"

                        },

                        businessHeader:{

                                    B2BPartnerID: 3,

                                    B2BPartnerUser: "miss",

                                    B2BPartnerPassword: "why",

                                    partnerOrderID: "ya",

                                    partnerTransactionID: "maybe",

                                    callBackURL: "itcouldbe",

                                    preallocatedServiceAccount: "string",

                                    preallocatedGABKey: "grizzle"

                        },

                        getSubscriberInfoRequestHeader:{

                                    subLocator:{

                                                externalSystemID: "bling",

                                                externalCustomerID:
"stringy",

                                                externalSalesChannel: "hi",

                                                externalClientReference:
"Hi",

                                                subscriberID: "hind",

                                                serviceAccount: "Hilasd",

                                                email: "emails",

                                                firstName: "Dave",

                                                lastName: "fizzled",

                                                tn: "12345"

//make the call

itamarResultObj = itamar.GetSubscriberInfo(params);