Kathleen E. Vitelli wrote:
Hello all.... So sorry to butt in on all your fun but I was wondering if you all knew any Flash Developers looking for a contracting job.... I have 15 openings in NYC for 1 year contracts. They are looking for people with heavy Action Scripting...
I will pay referral bonuses as well  : )
Hmm, I am looking for some more possible internships and NYC is always nice... ;-) If you know some company who are looking for internships don't hesitate to e-mail me.... I would be eager to learn some technologies to get the internship <g>