Hello,

I am using the FileReference class to upload an image to a PHP script, nice
and simple.

In my PHP script i have:

$userfile            = $_FILE['Filedata']['tmp_name'];

Which, should get the file.  But are there any other parameters in the _FILE
array i can access, because in a normal upload from an HTML form i can use:

$userfile_name        = $HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["name"];
$userfile_size        = $HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["size"];
$userfile_type        = $HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["type"];
$userfile_error        = $HTTP_POST_FILES["userfile"]["error"];

Can i use these when using the FileReference class?

Another quick question:

Is it possible to send additional variables along with the FileReference
object?

Thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.

Regards, Sam