I hope that NaturalDocs does get around to supporting JavaDoc, because in my
test of doc tools over the last week or so it looks like the best fit for me
- it actually runs on my Linux server, whereas most other things are either
Mac or PC based or, like as2api, just cause me server errors. I'm trying to
integrate a doc-tool in to our SVN setup (so that nightly up-to-date docs
are built) and am having no luck at all. At the moment I'm having to run
something scheduled on my Windows box to achieve it.

out of curiosity how are going about this on the linux box?

I implemented a system a while ago to do nightly documentation builds on a linux box, but my system was based around CVS / Doxygen.

Basically, I wrote a python script that was called as a cron job which checked out all the projects from CVS, ran doxygen on them and copied the output to a local web server..

Unfortunately i dont have access to the code anymore because it was built for my previous employer but im keen on getting something working for myself that uses SVN and produces docs for AS2 code (as well as Java, even if that means using seperate tools..)

the nice thing about using doxygen (after a bit of configuration work) was that the documentation for seperate projects was linked together. e.g. If project B depended on project A (a library) then you could follow links from B to the relevant places in A. (and you got diagrams for free..)

I'd be interested to see if anyone has some configs for doxygen that work well with AS2, or if you think that a specific AS2 module for doxygen is needed..

thanks,

martin.