Hi,

I'm using Flix Pro and have no complaints so far, the interface isn't as
pretty as squeeze, it kind of reminds me of cleaner XL.  I probably won't go
back to Sorenson Squeeze, throughout the dot updates for Squeeze 4 there
were still various bugs that were never fixed although identified and
acknowledged. These may be fixed now in 4.3 although i wouldn't know.
Sorenson has support forums which were helpful in finding other people who
had issues.  Looks like flix now has support forums also.

I've only had a couple Flix support issues and those dealt with install key
issues being used more than once due to the fact they had released dot
updates and were keeping score of how many times you had installed it but
not taking into account they were releasing updates to the program.  These
support issues were cleared up the same day i sent the request plus they
have a feature on their website now which will allow you to reset the
install quota manually.

I believe both have demo versions available, you might want to install them
both and see which one feels right for you, they both basically do the same
thing and i think in the end Flix Pro might be cheaper...

Hope this helps some...

Dunc