Jason Rayles schrieb:
My main question is: why does opening a v2 combobox subsequently cause an onRollOut event to fire every time I click a button or movieclip, and is there any way to prevent that?
dunno, maybe overwrite the methods
Some other questions I have are:
Is there anything that the combobox does right?
yupp! Well at least for me it does. sometimes.
Why can I not use getNextHighestDepth anymore when I put a component on the stage?
u can, but you won't be satisfied, right ?
Why does DepthManager.kCursor exist when I can still attach all kinds of objects above that depth?
see point above
Why can I attach movie clips at depths that are outside the valid range?

uhmmmmm, it a feature, i guess. somehow.

did you try java before ?

micha