> Apart from that, your email takes a kind of
> i-won't-use-names-but-I'll-try-to-offend-you-all anyway tone, and your
> assumptions are just plain wrong on multiple levels. As I
> said simply the
> tone of your email makes it clear there is no use discussing
> it as well, you
> seem to have it all sorted out.

Of course!  I explain, albeit sardonically, on multiple levels my stance,
and your response, not surprisingly is:

"You're wrong, and obviously you're not smart enough to understand why, so
I'm not going to bother to explain, but you're wrong on lots of things."

A stereotypical cop out.  I guess I was wrong.  You're not as smart and
clever as I gave you credit for.  ;)