How did you go about deleting the Flash menu?

...helmut
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Sacks
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:41 PM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Tell me more about "_global"

Want an example?  I wrote this desktop application.

http://www.directv.com/see/landing/gametracker/gametracker.html

In the first 6 months of deployment, they received THREE (count them 3)
requests for help, and all three ended up having to do with their backend
having issues.  The application is designed to run indefinitely on a
computer and as such is fast, efficient, extremely stable, and has extensive
memory management.

Oh, and it uses a global namespace.  :P