Don't feel bad Anggie, I think it is an interesting topic that is worthy of discussion. The problem is that "best practices" are quite subjective, and as such some people feel the need to be offended at alternative suggestions :)

Of course, the method I use (Eclipse/MTASC) really is The Best Practice, as in my infinite wisdom and experience have found that every other method is simply inferior, and only suitable for ignorant lemmings. You're all lemmings, you hear me!! ;)

Regards,
Grant Cox