-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grant Cox
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2006 1:44 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How do you code your Flash applications?

Don't feel bad Anggie, I think it is an interesting topic that is worthy
of discussion.  The problem is that "best practices" are quite
subjective, and as such some people feel the need to be offended at
alternative suggestions :)

Of course, the method I use (Eclipse/MTASC) really is The Best Practice,
as in my infinite wisdom and experience have found that every other
method is simply inferior, and only suitable for ignorant lemmings.
You're all lemmings, you hear me!!  ;)

Regards,
Grant Cox