Surprised at the lack of support for Primalscript on this list :) It's easily the most comprehensive and solid scripting IDE out there, and for mid to large scale flash development i don't see how i could do without it. In particular the dynamic code completion and code hinting for your own methods as you write them is really really nice to have. Another thing that's nice about something NOT being open source and NOT being modified by every geek on the block is that you have actual customer support heh. Like when i first tried out Primalscript 3 and found that it handled alt gr keys in such a way as to make scripting near-impossible on norwegian keyboards (alt gr+7 through alt gr+0 for brackets and curly braces, and the alt gr key was invariably setting keyboard focus to the menu bar). I notified them, immediatly got a message back that they had ordered a norwegian keyboard and was going to fix it asap. Was fixed within the week. Raw.

Never caught on to se|py unfortunately, mostly because i change the colors on my code highlighting to run on a black background (black with light grey letters is easier on my eyes in the long run. Less staring at the sun), and se|py has line highlighting that's black, making the current line invisible ;P Couldn't work with that. Funny how simple i am.

- Andreas

Nathan Derksen wrote:
Yah, I really like it too, but it does the same thing for me. I save constantly anyways, so I rarely lose anything. I have yet to get the Mac version to actually run, which is a shame.

Nathan
http://www.nathanderksen.com