Thats very cool too - but I would like to dynamically affect the position of
a MC, not using a tween engine where i tell it go from here to there. I just
wanna be able to tell a mc to be:

a scale
an alpha
at this x, y

and when I move my mouse up/down, affect all three of those, while moving it
on an arc.

     http://www.ericd.net/new_css/img/arc.jpg

Like that - ultimately with more than one object - using a bunch of them...