So any educated guesses on when Flex 2 will be released?  Seems
early/mid summer-ish to me, but that's just a guess based on the updates
they send.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.