I've created a shared library and put it External Libraries folder.

I've created a jsfl file to loop through the properties of the loaded
extension:

fl.trace(SampleLib.computeSum);
for(items in SampleLib) fl.trace(items + " = " + SampleLib[items]);

Which traces out:
undefined
name = SampleLib
MM_path = /Users/neoriley/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash
8/en/Configuration/External Libraries/SampleLib.dylib
MM_loaded = true

So, if there are any MM people reading this that has any knowledge about
creating shared libraries on a mac with Xcode and what's required, I could
use the help ;)

It seems that the MM_Init() method isn't being executed and I'm wondering if
I've packaged the shared library correctly.

Thanks for any and all help,

John

--
John Grden - Blitz