Danny,

Well, I was theorizing but as it turns out, PrintJob does not cause the
Flash player to hang.  It apparently does handle it just fine.  The issue is
definitely with some other code that Grime has running and the fact that
PrintJob causes a sychronous call to be made.

Therefore, the bug is in Grime's code, not PrintJob.

-Steven