Thanks John,

This is great!  When I trace this, it works.  I've applied it to my code,
and I think I have added something wrong.  What happens is that all the
elements just build in a single area.

Here is what I had in the previous code:
http://www.apt11.com/test/test.html

Essentially, I need "0" to display, then "1", "14" then "2", "15", "28" and
so on.

Am I not applying your code correctly?  My apologies for the bumbling and
thanks for the help.

fM.