> > 2. Is there a build tool I can use to setup a centralized,
> automated build process?  Java has JAnt, .NET has NAnt, etc.
> Is there one for Flash?  Per the e-mail below it looks like there is.
>
> yes, you can use ant, it works very well with mtasc as a compiler.
> look at these tools for more information:
>
> http://osflash.org/AMES

Interesting stuff, no question, and I've thought about fully making the jump
into Eclipse for some time. But just wondering, are there any
tutorials/articles that comprehensively walk one through the process of
using all of these tools together on a project? I see that each tool has
varying quantities of help info available, but am just trying to reduce the
possible floundering about that might result from trying to integrate all of
the tools together...

Much thanks if anyone has a link or two...

Kevin