-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Helios
Pregioni Bayma
Sent: Sunday, 2 April 2006 1:19 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash e-commerce site

Hi,

I have to define what technologies and how much I´ll ask for an e-commerce
Flash website.
I pretend using PHP and MySQL and did read that it´s better using already
made codes, is it true? Does anyone knows a good one?
The store will accept payment with all credit cards and Pay Pal.

I have experience using PHP and MySQL but never did an online store, so I´ll
thank any help about this.

Thanks,
Helios