Maybe i'm missing something, but why not just manually call your resize function at runtime?

On Apr 12, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Mike Anderson wrote:

Hello All,

I have a Flash App, that uses a "Non-Scaling" type setup - in which upon
browser resize, the controls simply reposition themselves around,
creating more usable area for content. It's works beautifully, but with
a catch.

The problem is, my application insists on starting out at it's Published
Size - so if the browser is larger than the application, there is a
bunch of white-space along the Right and Bottom. Of course, I designed
the app to take up the entire browser window.

The moment the user resizes the browser, the application immediately
snaps into place taking up 100% of the browser area - and everything is
well.

How can I trigger this event, the moment the application is loaded in
the browser???

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike