Who put acid into Elibol's tea?

----- Original Message -----
From: "elibol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] New wrinkle in IE activation issue...

How about we come up with a way to hack the windows updating server and
dispatch a hot fix to override the active object activation? We could have
the hotfix include a procedure which replaced the windows server updaters
server locator to lookup servers at some arbitrary domain that maps to our
own server through an anonymous proxy. The domain would switch proxies
through another proxied server that took care of periodic remappings with
the DNS. We could set these servers up in the 4 corners of the planet with
transmitters that clone connect to various NAPs, maybe one on the moon as a
failsafe which had a protruding finger that pressed the big red 'destroy
windows' button incase the servers on Earth were ever found and disabled.

Not so elaborate now friends, so who's with me?

What if we built a mind control device and used it on Swords?

Anyone?

M.