Great work, thanks!

/Eskil

Karina Steffens skrev:
Hi all,
After way too much time spent on this issue, I have finally perfected the
script (I hope!) and wrote an article about it on my blog. replaceFlash.js
is now called objectSwap.js - It's really meant for all ActiveX objects, not
just Flash, although it does use an custom Flash detection technique.
You can download it and read all about it on my blog:
http://www.neo-archaic.net/blog/2006/04/25/objectswap.htm
This launches my blog with it's first post, but I'm planning to add more
stuff soon, including tutorials and components (Such as the Tooltip script
that's used in John Gren's Xray). Any comments or suggestions are welcome... Karina Karina Steffens | Neo-Archaic
creative & technical new media design
 <http://www.neo-archaic.net/> www.neo-archaic.net