Hi,

I have created a movie clip using createEmptyMovieClip() and am then

I want to control the frame-rate of the SWF being loaded. That I am able
to achieve using setInterval to call the function gotoAndStop(), at any
desired speed.

The problem I face is with any SWF that contains sound. I'm able to
control the frames, but not the sound.
I created some sample SWFs, using all the possible ways in which a SWF
can play sound.
They being:
1.  Putting sound directly on frame.
2.  loadSound(event/streaming)
3.  attachSound
4.  NetStream object and using video.attachVideo & movieClip.attachAudio
5.  movieClip.loadMovie

The best I'm able to do is stop sound in certain cases by calling stop()
method of a sound object referring to parent movie clip.

Another problem with my frame-rate logic is that I'm not able to stop my
loaded SWF at any frame where it was supposed to stop. That is, suppose
on frame 3 I have stop() written. I gets ignored in my case.

I'm appealing to all the code gurus to provide me with some solution for
this.

Thanks,

Anshul Chandra

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages appended or attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this
transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution,
or use of the information contained or attached to this transmission is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail
message [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the original transmission, its
attachments, and any copies without reading or saving in any manner.
Thank you.