We're looking for some talented people to work onsite in Brooklyn on
some exciting up-coming projects. We work with top clients in the
automotive, beer, travel, and luxury industries.

------------
Domani Studios seeks an inspired, motivated, and solid flash developer
to join our team. Responsibilities include creating and implementing
flash experiences guided by a creative and technical lead. You will
create games, animations, banners, sites, videos, and tons of other
interactive components using flash. AS 2.0 and XML knowledge required.

Additionally, each developer will be directly involved in concepting,
evolving, and pitching marketing concepts - both viral and traditional
that help push clients in exciting new directions. We're looking for
freelancers and full-timers with agency experience. While this is
predominantly a developer's position, design knowledge is a huge plus.
Locals only please. No agencies.

If you are looking to work in a growing 20-person shop with little ego
and lots of drive please your resume and a list or URLS (or portfolio
site) clearly explaining your involvement on each project to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with FLASH DEVELOPER as the subject. Thanks!