> I'm experiencing some recursion limit problem with a large XML...

How are you currently reading in the XML -- what kind of code structures,
etc?

What specifically is the recursion limit problem you're having? Are you
getting an error message of some kind? Do you think it's a question of the
nesting depth for nodes in your XML document, or could it be the sheer
quantity of nodes causing the problem?

Reason for the questions: I could go into a lengthy explanation about what
I've done in the way of XML parsing, but I think it best to first find out
if my suggestions can actually apply.

-
pixelTwiddler, a.k.a. Jason