To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Inverting colours of the menu

Hi all,

I probably have a really simple question.. I have a movieclip which
containts the menu items (each button is a movieclip), and know one
section has a white background so the white buttons become invisible. Now
I would like to invert/change the colours of the buttons. Only when I use
setRGB() of the Color-class everything gets changed, so also the little
color differences when you rollover etc.

Anyone know how I can solve this problem the easiest way?

--
Yours,

Weyert de Boer ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
innerfuse*

http://www.innerfuse.biz/

__________ InformaciĆ³n de NOD32, revisiĆ³n 1.1441 (20060313) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com