Hi all,

I have a quiz that I created 2 years ago (in Flash MX) that brings in different
question types (text type, single image question type, 3ximage question type
etc) from an XML file.

Only now when coming to use the quiz again and needing to have a couple of
'3ximage questions' appear one after another have I spotted an issue. The copy
is updating for the question but the images are not re-loading.

There is a lot of code, so without sharing it all I think the issue is with the
code below. Can anyone spot anything obvious that would stop the images
re-loading?

FRAME 1 OF 3xIMAGE QUESTION MC
stop();

FRAME 2 OF 3xIMAGE QUESTION MC
currentQuestion = _root.quiz.questions[_root.cq-1];
//Gets current question data and puts in variable

myLoader = new com.qlod.LoaderClass();
for( var i=1; i<4; i++){
        currentImage = currentQuestion.childNodes[i].attributes.src;
//Gets url for image
        var mc = createEmptyMovieClip("holder" + i, i);
        var url = currentImage;
        myLoader.load(mc, url);
}

holder1._x = 11;
holder1._y = 119;
holder2._x = 177;
holder2._y = 119;
holder3._x = 343;
holder3._y = 119;

stop();

Many thanks for reading. Any pointers much appreciated.

Adrian