im not entirely sure but can you use "instanceof" against a switch statement
to check if its of a particular class?

On 25/05/06, eka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello :)

you can use my ContructorUtil class with the statics getName, getPackage
and
getPath methods :

http://live.burrrn.com/browser/projects/VEGAS/AS2/trunk/src/vegas/util/ConstructorUtil.as

More precision in http://osflash.org/vegas to install VEGAS with SVN :)
you
can read in french my TRAC : http://live.burrrn.com/wiki/VEGAS

now for the custom object's serialization you can use EDEN :
http://live.burrrn.com/wiki/eden

EKA+ :)