-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marlon
Harrison
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:15 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Class Newb Question

I've been asked to build increasingly more complex flash-based pieces
for my employer - and I would really like to begin to componentize my
code as much as possible to minimize me having to reinvent the wheel
with each project. I've never coded using class files.all of the code
that I've created has been inside of the 1st frame of the movie.  I
haven't really had the time that I think I need to understand the
concepts behind using class files and the different OOP-designs that
are commonly used, so I've sort of built up a complex against them.

Does anyone have any URL's or books that they can suggest that may
help me out to get a good understanding? If it helps, I'm particularly
interested in the best approach toward building a media player that
can handle mp3 or flv's.