-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:00 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] The class or interface [***] could not be
loaded.

If you sure the paths to the .as files are correct and your classpaths
are set up correctly as well, then I have seen the same issue.
Sometimes it seems to happen when you move files from machine to
machine, even though you clear your ASO files, but it also seems to
happen because the source .fla gets corrupted somehow.  I have fixed
this by creating a fresh .fla and tossing the old one.  Hopefully, most
of your code is in the class files and you won't have to move too many
library assets over.  That seems to be one fix anyway - of course, be
sure your classpaths are correct in the new .fla.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning Technology Solutions