Some FlashCoders might be moving over to FlexCoders, where they can
talk about ActionScript 3...

On 6/12/06, Mike Mountain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dunno if its me skilling up (which I doubt) but it would seem a lot of
the posts flash coders are getting now would be better suited in:

We seem to be getting a lot of basic questions and the list seems to
have lost some of its bleeding edge status.

Anyone else sense this change in the force?

It would seem a lot of the big guns have moved on - so the question is
where is the next list up? Has everyone moved over to:

What's the traffic/quality ratio there like?