I  dont mean to offend anyone, but this *is* the newbie list - at
least in part. There is nothing wrong with that. I have never been to
the real "newbie" list, and would never make it there. Thats probably
true for most of the people who might answer a question (though I
honestly havent done much of that lately due primarily to workload).

But if you are looking for "cutting edge" stuff that many people
havent thought about before, this is probably no longer the place for
that. Does that make this list a bad place? No. Does it make the
people on it stupid? Hardly. But does it mean that over time you may
look other places for certain types of more advanced or specific
insight? I think so. I think that shows the growth of the flash
platform and nothing more.

Hank