-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:flashcoders-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill, Jason
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash 9 player is public? Where to get Flash 8
codebase?
Seems the Adobe Flash 9 player is now officially released?    No
official announcement or anything?  It's on the site under downloads.

However,  I need to install the Flash 8 player for testing, and I
can't
seem to find the codebase on the site.  Anyone know where I can get
it?
Thanks.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions