is there any solution to this problem even when server sends Transfer-Encoding:
Chunked? Is it any bug with flash player upto ver 8.0 ?

  Is there any possible solution at the client side?

  Please help!

  regards,

  Arin

  Alexis Glass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Is your server sending the data with Content-Length set in the header or
as Transfer-Encoding: Chunked? Flash up to version 8 in IE doesn't seem
to play audio loaded using loadSound unless the header has
Content-Length set. Flash 9 seems to work most of the time, but slows
to a crawl if the file being loaded is big (say, bigger than 15 MB).

Alexis