http://www.gousable.com/flash/

this might be worth looking at. I have no idea how good it is though.

Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Umesh Patel
Sent: 10 July 2006 21:59
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Text Arching...

http://www.niketeam.com/v2/new/Builders/CentercourtMen/check_flash5.asp

here is the link to nike uniform builder....

click on Test Drive and build your jersey and I am guessing 4th or 5th step
is having text arching....

I am attaching what kind Of arching I am looking forward to get it.

thanks guys,

Umesh.