Merci,

(and I'd continue in French, but I'm far better at understanding it than
writing it)

However, this doesn't address dynamic variable referencing, only variables
for which you know the name of.

On 7/11/06, eka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello :)

in french :

http://www.ekameleon.net/blog/index.php?2006/07/06/35--as3-le-_global-bien-cache-

EKA+ :)