No Java unforunately.
I have the plugs for eclipse.  they seem to work well.  I just have my
projects setup all wrong.  using import com.mproject.somefile.as doesn't
work.  AND in the projects folder on the left i don't just see code files, I
see the .fla's the .swf's etc.  so I know i have something wrong here...

=\

osflash isn't very helpful.  i tried, but it doesn't go through and show you
how to setup a project.

fM