-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Flash Mel
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Eclipse Assistance (beginner)

Hey Andy, thanks for the reply.  What I was looking for was a help site that
talks about how to setup Eclipse properly.  I showed a buddy of mine my
setup and he said it wasn't right - too bad he didnt set his up, he works
with some real good flash devs that helped him out.  looking around at
screenshots of other dev's eclipse workspace and I'm realizing I'm way off
track with how to setup eclipse for use with my projects.

=\