Hi,
one dirty hack I know of it to:
- extend the combobox class
- override the displalyDropdown with an altered copy, in which //if (point.y+
dd.height > Stage.height) is replaced with if(true)
- reassign a new instance of the class to a combobox instance at runtime

Very evil things might happen:).
Well anywayz, it works great, but not when you export it in Flash8.
Exporting it in flash mx 2004 does.
It was a quick hack once, and it has never been updated yet... but
someday.... well....

greetz
Hans