> Do you think you'll carry on development on it?

yeah eventually... i haven't had much time lately for stuff like this, but it's at the top of my 'would be nice to have...' list.

On Jul 25, 2006, at 3:53 PM, Paul Neave wrote:

On 25/07/06, Geoff Stearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i did create one, but it was a bit buggy and not documented at all -
http://blog.deconcept.com/code/historymanager/

This looks really great Geoff.  The nice thing about it is that it's
just one js file and only a few lines of code to get it to work, just
the way SWFObject is.  Although it may not be as compatible as most at
the moment it's simple and simplicity wins for me every time.

Do you think you'll carry on development on it?
Paul.