Ramon Miguel M. Tayag wrote:
Sorry, I'm using a custom delegate class.. I completely forgot.  Let
me dig up that post that has what you need...

I was just reading a reference to a "proxy" class that does similar to delegate, but allows args to the functions. So I was not entirely insane (as in not knowing about passing args with delegate).

Curious to see if you are referencing the same class.

And also I still have my question about re-assigning a new arg.

--
dnk